Thursday, June 16, 2011

3 Weeks to go!!




3 Weeks to go!!


Well I've noticed I haven't posted anything for quite sometime on here about Baby Madison. We found out that we are having a baby girl!!! So pink, pink and more pink :)

We've already had the baby shower on May 14th, 2010 that was held at the Moses Lake Country Club in Moses Lake, WA with tons of family and friends. Madison is going to be so spoiled and well dressed that is for sure. Her closest and dresser are so packed that I have a hard time closing and shutting everything but I love it!! She is going to be just like mommy with lots of outfits. Jeremy thinks we should just share closets and dresser since we both have so much. Silly Jeremy.... He is stuck having just a tiny space in our small closet, at least until our house is built and then he will have his own closet and dresser and wont have to complain about all of my wonderful things and how much space they take up. :)

The picture above is our 3D picture of Madison. She was thinking during this shot with her little hand on her chin. She weighed at the time aprox. 4lbs 8 oz. That was May 25th. We are now on week 37 today and can't believe the time is almost here to meet our little girl. She is having lots and lots of hiccups which my midwife said is good cause that means she is growing. My weight has stayed the same this past week. I've been really achy at night through my legs so I guess I need to up the milk intake and I've been told if I want her to come early to walk lots! Although she hasn't budged at all and is still pretty high.

I have been bored out of my mind since we sold the house in early May. We have no garage to redo furniture in or very much house to clean since it's a two bedroom newer apartment way....smaller than our previous house. So I've been trying to keep my feet up and relax and anyone that knows me knows that I don't relax. I like to stay busy. So I've reorganized Madison's things so many times and know that they will get reorganized many more times before she arrives. Her bedding is still not complete yet as I've been going back and forth with do I add a bumper or do I NOT add a bumper. I've done a lot of research on the internet and talked with lots of friends and I just don't know. I know I'll be protective and wont want her to hurt herself but the crib just looks like it's missing something. Wonderbumpers is what I am thinking but they are so expensive so I might be making my own and see how they turn out.

Jeremy has one more day left of school and then we are both officially on Summer Break!! We miss our dogs TONS!! As they are living with their Grandma & Grandpa right now till the house is finished. (Which we are hoping this Fall or early Winter- but haven't started actually building yet).

I'll try to stay more up to date on this thing it's just hard to remember that I have created a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment